Taste test: I got these on a trip from Boston to Orlando (and on the return trip from Orlando to Boston) on Delta Express.
For airline snack mixes, this is actually good. The snack contains mini pretzels, cheddar corn sticks, honey-roasted sesame sticks and ranch bagel chips. The bagel chips and sesame sticks were my favorite part of this, but the cheddar corn sticks are OK too. If you get these on your next trip, ask for a second bag, you won't be disappointed.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of pretzel-y
From the package: “A premium blend of mini pretzels, cheddar corn sticks, honey roasted sesame sticks and ranch bagel chips.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Packaged exclusively for Delta xpress
This snack was discovered by Keith aboard Delta Airlines. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road