Zapp's Potato Chips Cajun Dill Gator-Tators
Taste test: These kettle chips are slightly greasy, and have a taste that's a good dill flavor, but not overly pickle-y.
There's a slight (very slight) burn that comes to you as part of an aftertaste, but it's nothing where you're going to be running for the nearest cold beverage after you eat some. Still, these are a pretty good chip overall.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong dill flavor, it seems like the dill stayed in the bag instead of on the chip.
From the package: “THE LITTLE CHIPPERY IN GRAMERCY. ZAPP'S POTATO CHIPS are kettle cooked in 100% peanut oil. one batch at a time. Although more expensive to make, the reward is a thicker, crunchier, tastier potato chip which we hope you will prefer. We thank you for buying our product. Enjoy, and laissez les bon temps rouler!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith in Orlando, Florida. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road