Zapp's Potato Chips Cajun Dill Gator-Tators
Taste test: These kettle chips are slightly greasy, and have a taste that's a good dill flavor, but not overly pickle-y.
There's a slight (very slight) burn that comes to you as part of an aftertaste, but it's nothing where you're going to be running for the nearest cold beverage after you eat some. Still, these are a pretty good chip overall.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong dill flavor, it seems like the dill stayed in the bag instead of on the chip.
From the package: “THE LITTLE CHIPPERY IN GRAMERCY. ZAPP'S POTATO CHIPS are kettle cooked in 100% peanut oil. one batch at a time. Although more expensive to make, the reward is a thicker, crunchier, tastier potato chip which we hope you will prefer. We thank you for buying our product. Enjoy, and laissez les bon temps rouler!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith in Orlando, Florida. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road