Zapp's Potato Chips Bee-licious Honey Mustard
Taste test: These are kettle chips, the flavor tastes more than mustard than honey at first, but then the honey taste does kick in and you get a balanced flavor.
There is a slight residue that ends up on your hands after eating some of these chips, and because they're kettle chips they're slightly greasy. Still, a pretty good chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: No honey or mustardy smell, it smells like the oily aroma of kettle chips.
From the package: “THE LITTLE CHIPPERY IN GRAMERCY. ZAPP'S POTATO CHIPS are kettle cooked in 100% peanut oil. one batch at a time. Although more expensive to make, the reward is a thicker, crunchier, tastier potato chip which we hope you will prefer. We thank you for buying our product. Enjoy, and laissez les bon temps rouler!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: The bag says "bee-licious" and there's a picture of a bee on it.
This snack was discovered by Keith in Orlando, Florida. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road