Pringles Sweet Mesquite BBQ
Taste test: A sweet barbecue taste, pretty good flavor, not too much powder on the chip like in other bbq varieties we've tasted.
If you like a sweet barbecue flavor, you'll end up eating a lot of these. Especially if you like Pringles.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good barbecue sauce aroma.
From the package: Ingredients include malted barley flour and gum arabic, among others.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (481 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
Trivia: Canister contains at least 50% recycled material; 15% post-consumer content.
This snack was discovered by Keith at Price Chopper, Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road