Pringles Sweet Mesquite BBQ
Taste test: A sweet barbecue taste, pretty good flavor, not too much powder on the chip like in other bbq varieties we've tasted.
If you like a sweet barbecue flavor, you'll end up eating a lot of these. Especially if you like Pringles.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good barbecue sauce aroma.
From the package: Ingredients include malted barley flour and gum arabic, among others.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (479 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
Trivia: Canister contains at least 50% recycled material; 15% post-consumer content.
This snack was discovered by Keith at Price Chopper, Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road