Pringles Sweet Mesquite BBQ
Taste test: A sweet barbecue taste, pretty good flavor, not too much powder on the chip like in other bbq varieties we've tasted.
If you like a sweet barbecue flavor, you'll end up eating a lot of these. Especially if you like Pringles.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good barbecue sauce aroma.
From the package: Ingredients include malted barley flour and gum arabic, among others.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Trivia: Canister contains at least 50% recycled material; 15% post-consumer content.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road