Fresh Market Potato Chips - Jalapeno Flavor
Taste test: A light, crisp chip.
The jalapeno flavor is decent, considering that from the packaging this looks like a cheap brand of chips. The hotness stays with you for a while. These chips aren't the hottest by a longshot, but they're not bad.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Surprisingly strong jalapeno smell.
From the package: Nothing. But given as they're branded as Rush Gourmet, maybe they were in a hurry.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Rush Industries
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road