Fresh Market Potato Chips - Jalapeno Flavor
Taste test: A light, crisp chip.
The jalapeno flavor is decent, considering that from the packaging this looks like a cheap brand of chips. The hotness stays with you for a while. These chips aren't the hottest by a longshot, but they're not bad.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Surprisingly strong jalapeno smell.
From the package: Nothing. But given as they're branded as Rush Gourmet, maybe they were in a hurry.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Rush Industries
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (247 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road