Fresh Market Potato Chips - Bar-B-Que Flavor
Taste test: They chips, with wide ridges, have a slight BBQ flavor.
There's a hint of sweet BBQ sauce, but it ends up more salty. If you're looking for a good BBQ chip, this won't do it for you.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: They smell more oily than BBQ-y.
From the package: Nothing. But given as they're branded as Rush Gourmet, maybe they were in a hurry.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Rush Industries
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road