Fresh Market Tortilla Chips - Nacho Flavor
Taste test: They taste just like Doritos.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: They smell like a cross between Doritos and plain tortilla chips, which is what they look like, too.
From the package: Nothing. But given as they're branded as Rush Gourmet, maybe they were in a hurry.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Rush Industries
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: They look exactly like Doritos, too.
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road