Fresh Market Potato Chips - Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: Strong sour cream and onion taste, also pretty salty.
Chips had a good crunch. Not bad overall.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: They smell like paint.
From the package: Nothing. But given as they're branded as Rush Gourmet, maybe they were in a hurry.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Rush Industries
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road