Holiday Cheeze Stiks
Taste test: These are similar to the crunchy version of Cheetos, with a decent crunch and a wide variety of shapes and sizes represented in the bag.
They've got a good cheese taste (though not quite as cheesy as Cheetos). Probably the best snack of all the ones purchased in Barbados.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese aroma.
From the package: Ingredients include “specially processed corn” and disodium phosphate.
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jim O'Brien (but not the basketball coach) in Barbados. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road