Brach's Popz Milk Chocolate Covered Caramel Popcorn
Taste test: Have you ever had chocolate covered pretzels? That's what the chocoloate tastes like in this snack.
There's so much chocolate on each piece that you really don't taste the caramel popcorn. You taste the popcorn, just not the caramel. I suppose the caramel coating makes it easier to pour the chocoloate over it. Anyway, these are really, really good if you've got a chocolate jones but still want to have something crunchy.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a big batch of warm chocolate brewing on a stove.
From the package: “Also try our White Fudge Variety”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Brach's Confections Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Wal-Mart.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road