Rold Gold Pretzels Zesty Ranch Flavor Rush Pieces
Taste test: Take hard sourdough pretzels, hit them with a hammer into many pieces, then pour Frito-Lay Zesty Ranch flavor (they must have a ton of this stuff, the same powder that goes onto Cooler Ranch Doritos), and that's what you're left with.
That said, these are pretty good, as if you were taking pretzel pieces and dipping them into ranch sauce. It's difficult to eat just one handful, you notice yourself taking more and more handfuls. Still, if you don't like the ranch flavoring (it can be powerful at times), I'd go with the honey mustard and onion variety.
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Ranch Doritos
From the package: “ROLD GOLD bakes over 15 unique varieties of pretzels. We hope you'll try them all.”
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Old Colony Market, Southborough, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road