Rold Gold Honey Mustard & Onion Flavor Rush Pieces Hard Sourdough
Taste test: Imagine taking a bunch of pretzel nuggets and smashing them with a hammer, then adding flavoring.
That's kind of what these look like. But this way, they're really good, and the honey mustard and onion flavoring makes you want to eat more, the mark of a truly excellent snack. This bag went fast, which means we're likely going to buy more of them for the Chip of the Day program.
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like honey mustard sauce
From the package: “Try our new ROLD GOLD FLAVOR RUSH Pretzel Pieces. Our generous chunks of hard sourdough pretzel deliver a blast of flavor for a truly unique taste experience. ROLD GOLD bakes over 15 unique varieties of pretzels. We hope you'll try them all.”
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Rold Gold Pretzels (39 snacks)
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (111 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Old Colony Market, Southborough, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road