Crunchy Pita Puffs Sweet Smokey Barbeque
Taste test: Very crunchy.
A sweet BBQ taste, not super strong, but decent. A good alterna-snack to the not-as-good-for-you offerings.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A mix of sweet BBQ and powder.
From the package: “Pita Puffs is a new and nutritious, great-tasting snack. It's the crunchy baked alternative to oily fried snacks. Made from 100% pita dough and only the finest ingredients, Pita Puffs is a gourmet treat rfom our ovens.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (338 reviews)
- Barbecue Snacks (481 snacks)
- Pita Chips (63 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
Trivia: There are 35 puffs in one serving.
This snack was discovered by Melissa at Price Chopper, Worcester, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road