Golden Wonder Wheat Crunchies Crispy Bacon Flavour
Taste test: These look like Combos (the cracker version) without the cheese in the middle, but they taste completely different.
They have a really good crunch, but not much of a bacon flavor. Even when you try to lick the powder off to taste the bacon, it's not there. But the consistency and crunch make this snack pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a bacony smell, not too strong.
From the package: “Welcome to the No Nonsense world of Wheat Crunchies. You are about to experience the fuller Wheat Crunchies taste sensation, no nonsense, no gimmicks, just packed full of flavour. Now for the tricky part -- you've got to make a decision -- are you going to choose: Spicy Tomato, salt & vinegar, Worcester sauce, or crispy bacon flavour.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road