Snyder's of Hanover Jalapeno Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips were very narrow-rippled and crisp, with a soft crunch.
They had a fresh and sharp but fairly mild jalapeño taste with some minor heat. Tasty and pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good fresh jalapeno smell.
From the package: “Tantilize your taste buds with teh unmistakable, fiery lavor of Jalapeño peppers” .... “No Preservatives”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (68 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road