Golden Wonder Ready Salted Crisps
Taste test: Not the tastiest regular potato chips I've had.
A little greasy, not very much salt. Frankly, Walkers chips taste a bit better. A halfway decent crunch. Still, you get a lot of chips in such a small bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Standard slightly potato smell for regular potato chips.
From the package: “Now we have new and improved flavours that give you the best taste experience ever. Just taste the initial flavour hit then savour the smooth, balanced flavour sensation. We ensure that we have the best golden colour crisps and we gently protect them in air cushioned bags to minimise breakage. To keep them fresher than ever, we now pack our crisps in unique Ultrafoil film to lock in maximum freshness.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in London.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road