Golden Wonder Ready Salted Crisps
Taste test: Not the tastiest regular potato chips I've had.
A little greasy, not very much salt. Frankly, Walkers chips taste a bit better. A halfway decent crunch. Still, you get a lot of chips in such a small bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Standard slightly potato smell for regular potato chips.
From the package: “Now we have new and improved flavours that give you the best taste experience ever. Just taste the initial flavour hit then savour the smooth, balanced flavour sensation. We ensure that we have the best golden colour crisps and we gently protect them in air cushioned bags to minimise breakage. To keep them fresher than ever, we now pack our crisps in unique Ultrafoil film to lock in maximum freshness.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in London.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road