Golden Wonder Smokey Bacon Flavour Crisps
Taste test: A pretty good crunch, the bacon flavor isn't too strong, and you get a lot of crisps in such a small bag.
The crisp isn't too oily, although there is some residue (either flavoring or potato bits) that will run off on your finger. The bacon flavor is strongest if you eat a handful of chips in one bite.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A pretty good bacony aroma permeates the nose.
From the package: “Now we have new and improved flavours that give you the best taste experience ever. Just taste the initial flavour hit then savour the smooth, balanced flavour sensation. We ensure that we have the best golden colour crisps and we gently protect them in air cushioned bags to minimise breakage. To keep them fresher than ever, we now pack our crisps in unique Ultrafoil film to lock in maximum freshness.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (323 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (137 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (115 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in London.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road