Roysters Bubbled Chips T-Bone Steak Flavor
Taste test: The bubbled chips actually do make them crunchier.
Not much of a steak taste, you have to do the "tongue" test in order to taste the steak flavoring. Once you do that, it's a pretty good steak flavor. Some residue (at least it's dry, not oily) stays on the fingers. Would like to try some other flavors with the bubbled chips to see how they taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Odd smell, smells kind of like steak sauce. But something else is weird in there too.
From the package: “Royster's Bubbled Potato chips are bubbled for a reason. They're baked to bubble for a crispier crunch. They're lighter, crispier and bursting with real American flavour. Juicy T-Bone Steak. Savour the flavor from the U.S.A. You'll love 'em!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (112 snacks)
- Beef (41 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road