Dirty Potato Chips Light Salted
Taste test: These are pretty good chips.
Quite tasty, nice crunch, very irregular shape. And you don't really notice that they're low in salt.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Potatoey
From the package: “At Dirty's, we don't wash out the natural potato flavor, which makes our chips crunchier and tastier. Enjoy. John Shaw, Chip Master”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Fresh Grocer, 40th and Walnut, Philadelphia (on the University of Pennsylvania campus).
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road