O'Hanlons Cheese & Onion Flavor Potato Chips
Taste test: These are excellent cheese and onion chips.
Great onion flavor, just enough cheese. Everyone who tried these though that they were great.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of oniony, not in a good way.
From the package: “O'Hanlon's of Ireland: Nestling in the historic County Armagh, built on land trodden by the ancient Kings of Irelamd. The castle, built in the early 17th century, was the ancestral home of the O'Hanlons, a powerful Irish clan. Over the centuries the castle has seen many changes. Home to American troops during the Second World War, the last 40 years have seen it used to produce potato chips, including Ireland's famous Cheese & Onion flavor.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Cheese & Onion Chips (47 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road