O'Hanlons Cheese & Onion Flavor Potato Chips
Taste test: These are excellent cheese and onion chips.
Great onion flavor, just enough cheese. Everyone who tried these though that they were great.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of oniony, not in a good way.
From the package: “O'Hanlon's of Ireland: Nestling in the historic County Armagh, built on land trodden by the ancient Kings of Irelamd. The castle, built in the early 17th century, was the ancestral home of the O'Hanlons, a powerful Irish clan. Over the centuries the castle has seen many changes. Home to American troops during the Second World War, the last 40 years have seen it used to produce potato chips, including Ireland's famous Cheese & Onion flavor.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road