Want Want Lonely God Potato Twists Tomato Flavor
Taste test: These potato-based snacks had spiral shapes similar to rotini pasta, though the pieces were fairly short, with a light beige color and an uneven smattering of orange seasoning powder.
We crunched in to find a nice crunch and a nice mix of potato and sweet, slightly tangy tomato, similar to a French fry dipped into ketchup. Nothing fancy flavorwise, but quite tasty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet tomato smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Malden. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- Varitas de Verduras
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road