Want Want Lonely God Potato Twists Tomato Flavor
Taste test: These potato-based snacks had spiral shapes similar to rotini pasta, though the pieces were fairly short, with a light beige color and an uneven smattering of orange seasoning powder.
We crunched in to find a nice crunch and a nice mix of potato and sweet, slightly tangy tomato, similar to a French fry dipped into ketchup. Nothing fancy flavorwise, but quite tasty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet tomato smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Malden. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road