Taste test: These are shaped like a three-toed foot (with a hole through the middle of the foot), quite thick and about one and a half inches long.
The consistency is somewhere between a cheese puff and a crunchy cheese curl, in terms of density. They're very tasty with sort of a dill taste and are pretty good.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a pickle-like aroma, maybe.
From the package: “Once upon a time, In a land far and away, High up in the mountains, Where it iced and snowed everyday. Brrr! It was cold! Brrr! It was freezing! Oh my gosh! What am I seeing?!! Is it man? or beast? Or bird? or plane? No! ITS BIG FOOT! (I wonder how it got its' name?) We'll tell you there's no reason for fear, This BIG FOOT is a cheesy snack You can take everywhere! To school, to parties and onto the beach, Our BIG FOOT is never out of reach!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Trinidad and Tobago (17 reviews)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road