Cutters Corn Curls
Taste test: Despite their name, these are actually cheese puffs.
Also despite their name, these are actually straight, not curled. They're also shorter than your typical cheese puff and slightly smaller in diameter than your typical Jax. They feel very light in your mouth and have a good, mild cheese taste.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Cheesy smell.
From the package: “Baked ... Not Fried!” ... ingredients include “Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed and/or Soyabean Oil” and “Rice Extract”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road