Holiday Cheeze Curls
Taste test: The odd thing about these "Cheeze Curls" is that they aren't actually curled at all.
They're simular to your typical cheese puff, but they're actually linear in shape. Reviews around the chip bowl were mixed; some people thought that these were just average cheese puffs, but others didn't like them at all.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Cheesy, not bad.
From the package: Ingredients include Cheddar Cheese, MSG and Sodium Silicoaluminate
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road