Holiday Cheeze Curls
Taste test: The odd thing about these "Cheeze Curls" is that they aren't actually curled at all.
They're simular to your typical cheese puff, but they're actually linear in shape. Reviews around the chip bowl were mixed; some people thought that these were just average cheese puffs, but others didn't like them at all.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Cheesy, not bad.
From the package: Ingredients include Cheddar Cheese, MSG and Sodium Silicoaluminate
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jim O'Brien (but not the basketball coach) in Barbados. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road