Holiday Cream & Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: These are kind of strange.
They're not actually potato chips, despite their name. They're actually made from dehydrated potatoes and then molded into shape, rather than actually being "chipped" off the potato. In that way, they're kind of like Pringles. These aren't rippled or wavy chips, but they are very curly and sort of irregular in shape. I liked the fact that they're called "Cream & Onion" rather than "Sour Cream & Onion" — a nice change from the ordinary. They're OK, with kind of a variation on the standard sour cream and onion taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smell like Asian snacks.
From the package: “Send your Taste Buds wild. Holiday Cream & Onion Potato Chips has Savory Flavour of Herbs & Spices that is irresistible & Cholesterol Free. But Wait — There's More! Try one of our other Tasty Holiday Snacks like Tortilla Chips, Cheeze Curls, Fire Balls, Plantain Chips, Natural Potato Chips or Cheeze Stiks.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Trinidad and Tobago (17 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (135 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jim O'Brien (but not the basketball coach) in Barbados. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road