Holiday Cream & Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: These are kind of strange.
They're not actually potato chips, despite their name. They're actually made from dehydrated potatoes and then molded into shape, rather than actually being "chipped" off the potato. In that way, they're kind of like Pringles. These aren't rippled or wavy chips, but they are very curly and sort of irregular in shape. I liked the fact that they're called "Cream & Onion" rather than "Sour Cream & Onion" — a nice change from the ordinary. They're OK, with kind of a variation on the standard sour cream and onion taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smell like Asian snacks.
From the package: “Send your Taste Buds wild. Holiday Cream & Onion Potato Chips has Savory Flavour of Herbs & Spices that is irresistible & Cholesterol Free. But Wait — There's More! Try one of our other Tasty Holiday Snacks like Tortilla Chips, Cheeze Curls, Fire Balls, Plantain Chips, Natural Potato Chips or Cheeze Stiks.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Trinidad and Tobago (17 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (140 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road