Prodiana Toasted Cornbits
Taste test: These are really good, kind of a Central American version of Corn Nuts, except that unlike those, these are actually good.
They taste sort of like Fritos, but with more seasoning and a more interesting flavor. They're quite crunchy, but not so hard as to break your teeth. A winning snack!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like buttered corn on the cob.
From the package: Ingredients include “Partially Hydrogenated Palm Olein or Cotton Seed Oil (with TBHQ-Citric Avid-Propylene Glycol to preserve freshness” and “Sodium Alumino Solicate and Tricalcium Phosphate as anticaking agents”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Somerville, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road