Walkers French Fries Crispy Potato Sticks Ready Salted
Taste test: These are potato stick-type snack that look like French Fries, but have kind of a styrofoam-like consistency.
Good potato flavor, these remind me of the Julienne Potato Sticks that you can get at Bread & Circus or Trader Joes in the states..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a stale potato aroma.
From the package: “Best before 29 12 01”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road