Lay's Bistro Gourmet Sharp Cheddar & Jalapeño Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good chips, but I should first warn you that they're not particularly hot.
There's a bit of jalapeño taste and a mildly hot aftertaste, but they're much more cheese chips than they are hot chips. They've got tons of flavor powder on them, but the cheese taste is faily mild (and quite good) though not all that "sharp" as the name suggests. Another winner in the Bistro Gourmet line.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very nice cheese smell. No jalapeño that I could notice.
From the package: “Lay's® Bistro Gourmet is an imaginative collection of gourmet-style potato chips inspired by the wonderful flavors and casual atmosphere of bistro cafés.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Somerville, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road