Lay's Bistro Gourmet Sharp Cheddar & Jalapeño Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good chips, but I should first warn you that they're not particularly hot.
There's a bit of jalapeño taste and a mildly hot aftertaste, but they're much more cheese chips than they are hot chips. They've got tons of flavor powder on them, but the cheese taste is faily mild (and quite good) though not all that "sharp" as the name suggests. Another winner in the Bistro Gourmet line.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very nice cheese smell. No jalapeño that I could notice.
From the package: “Lay's® Bistro Gourmet is an imaginative collection of gourmet-style potato chips inspired by the wonderful flavors and casual atmosphere of bistro cafés.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (208 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (410 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (236 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Somerville, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road