Butter Peanut Bytes
Taste test: These snacks are like a Pay Day bar peanuts held together by sugary stuff but instead of being in a bar, it's been cut up into squares that are about 3/4 inch on a side.
Pretty good, very peanuty and very sugary. But the bag was very hard to open.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Pay Day bar.
From the package: “Snack of the Millennium!” ... “Ingredients: Peanuts, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Butter, Salt, Baking Soda, Vanilla.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Old Dominion Peanut Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road