Doritos Extreme Queso Grande
Taste test: These are kind of like regular Doritos, except that they're bigger and thicker, and rather than having a uniform flavor throughout the eating experience, these start out extremely mild not spicy at all and then in the aftertaste, you get the spice.
The large chips are a bit of a challenge if you try to get the whole chip in your mouth at once they just barely fit into my mouth..
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, good spicy cheese smell. Mmmmm. On second whiff, kind of like Doritos, only stronger.
From the package: Ingredients include Cheddar Cheese, Swiss Cheese, Colby Cheese, Monterey Jack Cheese and American Cheese
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (147 snacks)
- Hot Chips (997 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (129 snacks)
Trivia: There were nine chips in this bag. On the plus side, they were all unbroken. And the even bigger plus side, this bag cost a quarter.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road