Doritos Extreme Queso Grande
Taste test: These are kind of like regular Doritos, except that they're bigger and thicker, and rather than having a uniform flavor throughout the eating experience, these start out extremely mild not spicy at all and then in the aftertaste, you get the spice.
The large chips are a bit of a challenge if you try to get the whole chip in your mouth at once they just barely fit into my mouth..
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, good spicy cheese smell. Mmmmm. On second whiff, kind of like Doritos, only stronger.
From the package: Ingredients include Cheddar Cheese, Swiss Cheese, Colby Cheese, Monterey Jack Cheese and American Cheese
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (149 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1035 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (130 snacks)
Trivia: There were nine chips in this bag. On the plus side, they were all unbroken. And the even bigger plus side, this bag cost a quarter.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road