French's Potato Sticks Original
Taste test: These are the standard by which all other potato sticks are judged.
Excellent potato taste, not too much salt and a modest amount of oil that stays on your hand. You can't eat just one stick, you have to take a handful.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a oily, potato-like smell.
From the package: “Made from 100% real potatoes.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Reckitt Benckiser Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: "The stick with kick!"
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Big Y.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road