President's Choice Loads of Ketchup Rippled Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples and generally came in large pieces, with a dark red seasoning powder whose intensity of application varied from one chip to the next.
We crunched in to find a nice crisp crunch, softer or harder depending on the chip, with a tasty ketchup flavor. The redder chips had even more of the ketchup to taste than the lighter ones, but in all cases, it was a very nice ketchup, at a level that worked well with the potato. Despite the "Loads of Ketchup" name, the level of ketchupness was comparable to other good ketchup-flavored potato chips that we've reviewed.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sweet ketchup smell.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Ketchup Chips (68 snacks)
This snack was discovered . Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road