President's Choice Loads of Ketchup Rippled Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples and generally came in large pieces, with a dark red seasoning powder whose intensity of application varied from one chip to the next.
We crunched in to find a nice crisp crunch, softer or harder depending on the chip, with a tasty ketchup flavor. The redder chips had even more of the ketchup to taste than the lighter ones, but in all cases, it was a very nice ketchup, at a level that worked well with the potato. Despite the "Loads of Ketchup" name, the level of ketchupness was comparable to other good ketchup-flavored potato chips that we've reviewed.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sweet ketchup smell.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (338 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1988 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Ketchup Chips (68 snacks)
This snack was discovered . Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road