Taste test: Frito-Lay scores a big hit with this mix of snacks.
I figured that they just mixed Cheetos, Rold Gold pretzels, miniaturized Doritos and Sun Chips into a bag without much of a real plan, so I wasn't expecting a whole lot. But this combination of flavors really worked. There's plenty of cheese on the Doritos and Cheetos, but it's very well balanced by the smoothness of the pretzels and the different taste of the Sun Chips. These were very popular around the chip bowl. Good stuff.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Cheetos.
From the package: “Are you craving the perfect Snack Mix for your next party? Then try new Frito-Lay Munchies Snack Mix. The only snack mix made with America's favorite snacks. Munchies has Doritos brand Nacho Cheesier brand Flavor Tortilla Chips, Cheetos brand Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks, Sunchips brand Harvest Cheddar brand Flavor Multigrain Snacks, and Rold Gold brand Classic Tiny Twists Pretzels. And only Munchies Snack Mix has your favorites in great bte sized pieces that make them perfect by the handful and by the bowl-full. So the next time your party needs the perfect snack, reach for new Frito-Lay Munchies Snack Mix.”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Munchies (17 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Party Mixes (135 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Big Y.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road