Utz No Salt Added Crisp All Natural Potato Chips
Taste test: These are kind of bland, because they've got hardly any salt at all, but they still have a decent potato flavor, considering what they are.
If you eat a whole bunch of these at once, the combined flavor of so many chips sort of makes up for the lack of salt, to a degree. Still, I'd suggest that if you're planning to buy these, make sure to have a salt shaker handy.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Weak potato chips smell.
From the package: “In recent years sodium has become a health issue for some consumers. Long before that, Bill and Sallie Utz believed that if a basic potato chip had a good flavor, a little salt would enhance that flavor while a lot of salt would destroy it. Many Americans, however, adhere to an even more restrictive salt diet. We believe the “no salt added” potato chips in this bag are the best tasting unsalted potato chips on the market today. The same care that we take in producing our award winning chip can be found in each and every bag. The only sodium content in these potato chips is that which is found naturally in all potatoes.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Big Y. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road