O'Malleys County Mayo Ham Flavour Potato Crisps
Taste test: Extremely thin crisps (chips), these really taste like you're eating a Christmas (or Easter) ham.
You can kind of taste bacon too, we're in that same pork-like flavor. I thought I would be disgusted by this, but these are kind of addicting and tasty. The chips aren't that greasy ever, so it doesn't overpower the ham powder.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good ham smell (also kind of bacony).
From the package: “Seamus O'Malley was a tavern owner from County Waterford who had a problem with roudy patrons when he ran out of crisps. If the roads were closed and crisp deliveries became impossible, so did the locals. He figured if he could create a crisp of his own he would no longer have to rely on deliveries. Wit the help of his wife's renowned cooking talents, he set about solving his problem. The results of these efforts led to a mouth watering range of tantalising crisps. Needless to say, his plan was a success. The locals were happy and the O'Malleys brand became famous. Unfortunately, for poor old Seamus, he still runs out of crisps... only now it's because they're so tasty!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road