Rice Krispies Popcorn Krunch Cocoa
Taste test: It looks like caramel popcorn, only instead of caramel you've got chocolate.
The chocolate tastes a little different, but if you've had Cocoa Krispies it's a recognizable taste. I think I preferred the original Rice Krispies Popcorn Krunch, as it was sweeter, than the cocoa version. Still, you'll eat a bunch of handfuls of these. If you get to the bottom of the bag, the chocolate covered Rice Krispies are quite excellent
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a big whiff of Nesquik powder.
From the package: “We took a few of our favorite things — Kellogg's Rice Krispies Cereal, Cocoa and Popcorn — to make a new taste sensation for you to enjoy! Try this delicious blend of air-popped popcorn and sweet cocoa, loaded with Kellogg's Rice Krispies Cereal.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Snack Brands
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Popcorn (569 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (158 snacks)
- Sweet Chips (14 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Big Y.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road