Wachusett No Salt Added Potato Chips
Taste test: Let's just say that salt on potato chips is a good thing.
Really. One of our tasters said eating no salt potato chips was like eating mashed potato mix. I think these are better than that, but you definitely miss the salt with these, so you want to go out and grab a salt shaker and start sprinkling salt on these chips. Other than that, the chips are standard Wachusett style chips, good crunch and not too oily. You do notice the oil a bit more, because there's no salt.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong potato smell, but can't smell the salt (because there is none).
From the package: “Since 1939 the Wachusett Potato Chip Co. has been a family-owned business. Drawing its name, WA-CHU-SETT, from two well known central Massachusetts landmarks near our corporate facility, our name is now recognized throughout New England. We pride ourselves on the quality of our products. Great care is taken to choose specially selected varieties of potatoes from Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, New Jersey, Rhode Island and Maine. The result, potato chips that meet our standards of excellence ... and yours!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Big Y.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road