McCoy's Flame Grilled Steak Flavour Ridge Cut Potato Chips
Taste test: Very, very crunchy and thick potato chips.
Has a pretty good steak taste, but not as good as other steak-flavored chips we've had. We really like the thickness and crunchiness of these. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like steak sauce, kind of a mild onion smell too.
From the package: “If you thought McCoy's thick potato chips couldn't get any better, think again. McCoy's are cooked using a unique recipe making our chunky chips even fresher and crunchier.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (112 snacks)
- Beef (41 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road