McCoy's Flame Grilled Steak Flavour Ridge Cut Potato Chips
Taste test: Very, very crunchy and thick potato chips.
Has a pretty good steak taste, but not as good as other steak-flavored chips we've had. We really like the thickness and crunchiness of these. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like steak sauce, kind of a mild onion smell too.
From the package: “If you thought McCoy's thick potato chips couldn't get any better, think again. McCoy's are cooked using a unique recipe making our chunky chips even fresher and crunchier.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (321 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1975 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (114 snacks)
- Beef Chips (40 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road