Taste test: This large bar from Brazil had a 5x4 section grid, with an off-white color generally, plus bits of Oreo cookie showing through the surfaces in various places. It had a pretty typical cookies-and-creme taste, with some nice light crunch from the cookie bits.
With all of the various Oreo-filled candy bars from Milka lately, it might seem surprising to see an Oreo bar under the Lacta brand, but really they're both owned by the same company that also makes Oreos.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good white chocolate smell.
From the package: “Do Brasil para o Brasil”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- Snacks from Brazil (95 reviews)
- Chocolate (1809 snacks)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
This snack was discovered at Modelos Market Cafe, Magoun Square, Somerville, Massachusetts. Review published March 2019.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road