Beigel & Beigel Sesame Pretzels
Taste test: These are good pretzels, and they're unusual in two ways: They're shaped like rings, and they've got sesame on them.
They don't have much salt, and they're fairly tasty. Plus, the ring shape makes them fun to play with.
Shop: Buy Beigel & Beigel on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Decent sesame smell.
From the package: “NO Cholesterol NO Additives NO Preservatives” ... “Product of Israel”
Online store: Buy Beigel & Beigel on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (110 reviews)
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at National Wholesale Liquidators.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Chili + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road