Beigel & Beigel Sesame Pretzels
Taste test: These are good pretzels, and they're unusual in two ways: They're shaped like rings, and they've got sesame on them.
They don't have much salt, and they're fairly tasty. Plus, the ring shape makes them fun to play with.
Shop: Buy Beigel & Beigel on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Decent sesame smell.
From the package: “NO Cholesterol NO Additives NO Preservatives” ... “Product of Israel”
Online store: Buy Beigel & Beigel on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Pretzels (550 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at National Wholesale Liquidators.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road