Doritos Mexican Hot Flavour
Taste test: Not very hot at all.
There's kind of a jalapeno-type taste at first, and a bit of a hot aftertaste, but these are not as hot as other spicy chips we've had. Imagine regular Doritos nacho cheese with a little bit of jalepeno spice added.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Spicy hot aroma, with a hint of taco flavor smell. Kind of smells like cheese sauce that has jalepenos in it.
From the package: “Hey Hombre! Hot is the new Cool!” ... "25% less fat on average compared to standard Walkers crisps. Tri a new angle!”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road