Doritos Mexican Hot Flavour
Taste test: Not very hot at all.
There's kind of a jalapeno-type taste at first, and a bit of a hot aftertaste, but these are not as hot as other spicy chips we've had. Imagine regular Doritos nacho cheese with a little bit of jalepeno spice added.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Spicy hot aroma, with a hint of taco flavor smell. Kind of smells like cheese sauce that has jalepenos in it.
From the package: “Hey Hombre! Hot is the new Cool!” ... "25% less fat on average compared to standard Walkers crisps. Tri a new angle!”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (149 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1035 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road