ZonePerfect Snack Chips Spicy Pizza
Taste test: They are thick, crunchy and shaped like a wheat thin, but they don't taste like pizza.
They have a Mexican-type flavor, that is rather bland..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mexican spices.
From the package: “ZonePerfect Snack Chips are an easy, convenient and nutritious way to eat right when you're 'on the go.' These delicious chips are made with our special formula of protein, carbohydrate and dietary fat, which makes them a reliable energy snack.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: ZonePerfect Nutrition Company
Categories for this snack:
- Pizza Chips (70 snacks)
Trivia: Made with soy protein.
This snack was discovered by Melissa at Price Chopper, Worcester, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road