ZonePerfect Snack Chips Spicy Pizza
Taste test: They are thick, crunchy and shaped like a wheat thin, but they don't taste like pizza.
They have a Mexican-type flavor, that is rather bland..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mexican spices.
From the package: “ZonePerfect Snack Chips are an easy, convenient and nutritious way to eat right when you're 'on the go.' These delicious chips are made with our special formula of protein, carbohydrate and dietary fat, which makes them a reliable energy snack.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: ZonePerfect Nutrition Company
Categories for this snack:
- Pizza Chips (68 snacks)
Trivia: Made with soy protein.
This snack was discovered by Melissa at Price Chopper, Worcester, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road