ZonePerfect Snack Chips Nacho Cheese
Taste test: Tastes like cumin or a chili spice.
Not at all like nacho cheese. The "chip" is shaped like a wheat thin and is thick and crunchy.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like cumin or chili spice.
From the package: “ZonePerfect Snack Chips are an easy, convenient and nutritious way to eat right when you're 'on the go.' These delicious chips are made with our special formula of protein, carbohydrate and dietary fat, which makes them a reliable energy snack.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: ZonePerfect Nutrition Company
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Made with soy protein.
This snack was discovered by Melissa at Price Chopper, Worcester, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road