Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy Flavoured
Taste test: These are shaped like Crunchy Cheetos, and they're really, really good.
They're kind of sweet with a mesquite taste, a nice spicy taste but not hot as the name suggests, and they're really flavorful and delicious. They leave a lot of powder on your fingers. Good stuff!
Shop: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like cumin.
From the package: “Grill-A-Corn is made by grinding the bext corn from America and Europe and then baked. Although Grill-A-Corn is not fried, it is crispy and tasty because Calbee has the expertise, technological know how and the strictest quality control.”
Online store: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in New York's Chinatown.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road