Taste test: These are made from potato starch and are formed into sort of a puffy-looking chip.
They really do taste like shrimp. Some people thought they even looked like someone had just flattened an actual shrimp into these chips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like shrimp.
From the package: “WARNING: Desiccant included in this package serves as a drying agent and is not edible.” ... “Why not try EBI FLOWER with luxury fresh shrimps, rich calcium and mouthfeel to satisfy real shrimp taste!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Hadson (Toko) Trading Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Seafood Chips (136 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in New York's Chinatown. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road