Taste test: These are made from potato starch and are formed into sort of a puffy-looking chip.
They really do taste like shrimp. Some people thought they even looked like someone had just flattened an actual shrimp into these chips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like shrimp.
From the package: “WARNING: Desiccant included in this package serves as a drying agent and is not edible.” ... “Why not try EBI FLOWER with luxury fresh shrimps, rich calcium and mouthfeel to satisfy real shrimp taste!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Hadson (Toko) Trading Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Seafood Snacks (151 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in New York's Chinatown. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road