Ajizukushi Japanese Crackers
Taste test: These crackers come in a variety of very visually appearling shapes, pastel colors and textures.
Some are glazed with a slightly sweet taste. Some of the unglazed ones taste kind of like Cheerios. Some are textured like styrofoam. The colors don't seem to correspond to tastes in any predictable way.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not very good.
From the package: “NO. M.S.G. ADDED” ... “NO CHOLESTEROL” ... “NO. PRESERVATIVES”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in New York's Chinatown. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road