Taste test: Tastes like crab-flavored styrofoam packing material.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a crab/seafood smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Crab, Shrimp, Corn Oil, Salt, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, FD&C Red No. 40 (Allura Red).”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Nishimoto Trading Co. Ltd.
Categories for this snack:
- Seafood Snacks (151 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in New York's Chinatown.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road