Taste test: Tastes like crab-flavored styrofoam packing material.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a crab/seafood smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Crab, Shrimp, Corn Oil, Salt, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, FD&C Red No. 40 (Allura Red).”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Nishimoto Trading Co. Ltd.
Categories for this snack:
- Seafood Chips (136 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in New York's Chinatown.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road