Yume B809 Cracker
Taste test: These are shaped kind of like Fritos, but they are foam-like in consistency, much less dense than Fritos.
They don't taste anything like Fritos. The taste is definitely not good, but they're not really awful either. It's sort of a bad cheese taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A bad but not awful cheese smell.
From the package: “Wakabato Cheese Arare” ... “Product of Japan”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Nishi Trading Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in New York's Chinatown. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road