Rold Gold Parmesan Herb Flavored Pretzel Nuggets
Taste test: They taste like breadsticks, with not too much of a parmesan herb aftertaste.
Not overpowering, but it's a nice kick for a pretzel..
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: They smell like the breadsticks at the Olive Garden (free salad and breadstick refills!)
From the package: “Have a taste of Rold Gold brand Bite-Size Pretzels. The great tasting flavors of tangy honey mustard or zesty parmesan herb will make your mouth water for more. It's a bold taste sensation! And the unique braided shape gives you lots of flavor in every delicious bite. These Bite-Size Pretzels taste so great, you just gotta have 'em!”
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Price Chopper, Worcester, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road