Grill-A-Corn Cheese Bacon-Flavoured
Taste test: These are shaped and have the same consistency of Cheetos.
They're pretty good, there's a slight taste of bacon in the beginning, then the corn flavor comes out. They don't taste like Cheetos. After a few of these, you get used to the taste and they're quite good.
Shop: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A familiar smell that neither of us could place. It wasn't a bad smell, but not a food smell either.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Meal, Vegetable Oil, Cheese Powder, Dairy Powder, Sugar, Salt, Bacon Flavour”
Online store: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in New York's Chinatown.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road